Skip to content
We've compiled a helpful list of tips to keep your piece looking its best for years to come.
For upholstered furniture:
- Vacuum monthly to remove dirt, dust, and pet hair as these can cause fabric to wear faster.
- For pieces designed with removable, fully upholstered cushions, we recommend flipping and rotating each cushion twice monthly for even wear. When flipping, give them a good shake-down (beat them together from either end) to move fibers and feathers around and ensure even distribution.
- Avoid contact with items that may transfer color (newspaper, brand-new jeans).
For wood furniture:
- To clean wood pieces, wipe the surface with a dampened cloth using a non-wax polish or mild detergent solution. Avoid the use of ammonia based products or silicone oils as they may cause damage if used over a long period of time.
- Avoid excessive prolonged exposure to direct sunlight, high temperatures, and high humidity as these environments can cause damage to both the wood and wood finish.
- To extend the life of your natural wood piece, we recommend to always use a beverage coaster; otherwise, enjoy the added character and aging process that happens over time.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist