This 2021 interior design will be a time of transformation in color where boring colors will be set aside, brightness and curves will dominate the furniture in the interior space. Some important aspects in your design are:
- Add drama with dark colors with accents in your designs with shades such as saturated Violet, dark green and terracotta
- Implement monochrome in your interior design creating a fantasy style.
- Terrazzo is back in trend and even in colors it will be interesting to decorate stairs, walls, furniture and decoration.
- The luxurious velvet material is suitable for upholstery, curtains, decorative elements and pillows. Velvet effect coverings: wallpaper, rugs, tablecloths.
- Metallic color with matte surfaces will be ideal for small rooms.
- Ecological trends have completely changed the interior decoration of 2021, continuing in vogue furniture in textiles and wicker providing understanding of the concept of home design.
Dark colors in the kitchen will predominate in colors such as: anthracite, midnight blue, fir green and dark woods are the sounds that dominate the kitchen equipment. Some materials in the kitchen will be:
- Gold, copper and stainless steel metallic shades.
- Natural wood tones
- Black and white marble
Complement your interior design with fresh herbs integrated with elements embedded in kitchen cabinets or separate shelves.
Create an inspiring and beautiful environment by integrating the following Coralys Design recommendations:
- Brighten up the view of your office with plants and flowers to set the space.
- Integrate cooling accessories such as air conditioning, fans and other accessories.
- Change the curtains for light curtains that let the light through.
- Decorate with natural materials to refresh the study.
- Integrates the color yellow in various areas of your decoration.
- Add a more laid-back boho-chic touch with boho-patterned textiles, knot and rope based wall decorations, dried flowers and ethnic embroidery.
Today we recommend the types of flowers that do not cause allergies and will help you relax while your space will look beautiful: - Hydrangeas - they are colorful, have almost no pollen and only need to have plenty of water to prevent fungal growth.
- Chrysanthemums- are beautiful to decorate the home and are pollen-free.
- Cactus-a flower impressively and do not cause allergies.
- Water lilies - they need shade and a permanently moist soil to grow.
- Tulips- They are quite resistant and with their color combination you can decorate the house.
- Roses- are aromatic flowers of very bright colors with radial symmetry.
- Orchids-if cared for well, bloom all year round and do not have excess pollen.
- Begonias- will not cause allergies and add a touch of finesse to your home space.
Remember to follow the following recommendations:
It integrates furniture with intense colors.
Incorporate marbles and stones in your covering.
In the lighting it uses matte and frosted glass.
Add lamps that give character to your space.
Includes Modular and Flexible Furniture
Use '80s detailing with chrome accents, glossy finishes, holographic and neon elements.
The presence of gold and copper in organic forms in accessories and furniture.
Remember to add dark colors to highlight your interior design
And wood will continue to be in vogue in home furnishings whether in the living room or in other foods.
Get inspired and take advantage of this space with colors, decorative elements and art. Remember to implement the following in your space:
Remember that you can transform your area by following the following recommendations: - Establish what your needs are and implement economic strategies. - Creates a universal and aesthetically good looking design. - Maximizes the use of spaces taking into account if the elderly requires a wheelchair and examines the original design. - Raise the toilet and the handwashing cabinet. - Minimize hazards and accidents with a safe design by an interior designer. - And remember that the design of the shower must be one of easy access with thresholds for the older adult.
Today Coralys Design recommends the following styles:
Dare to decorate using your creativity, good taste and relax this summer.
Coralys design has some important recommendations for you:
Remember to integrate the following Coralys Design recommendations:
Create a cozy atmosphere, enjoy the little things feeling the peace, and stillness with the trend of contemporary hygge style in your interior design. Mark your personality and incorporate the secret of Danish happiness in your residence with good lighting, natural textures, and furniture of marked Scandinavian style.
Get inspired and make your pet happy with a unique corner in the home. Coralys design recommends the following:
Remember the interior design for your pet, if possible.
Give your home color this spring with flowers, prints, craft pieces, and prints.
Coralys Design recommends the following:
Hygiene is important in the home and we must not forget the wall covering so that it always looks like new. Remember to follow our tips and steps for cleaning areas:
Remove dust with a feather duster or a dry microfiber cloth.
Pass a cloth with water, very well drained, and always without rubbing carefully.
Use a cloth with water, very well drained, and always without rubbing.
Never use abrasive products, or too hard sponges or scouring pads as they can damage the paper.
Update the image of your home by adding color to the interior doors. Add light and personality to your interior design with the following tips:
Choose the color of the doors according to the style of your residence: if your style is modern use neutral colors, if you want a touch of elegance add beige, gray or black or you can simply give it color with a more vibrant and vibrant tone.
Combine the color of the doors with the floor is an option that will give a feeling of continuity.
Wood is very fashionable so you can paint the doors in wood color and combines with good lighting to make the space look spacious.
Select timeless colors and think about natural light as your style will project with the size of the space. Soft colors will always project freshness and modernity.
Black interior doors will give your design elegance and sobriety.
Change the door handles or paint with a color that stands out as gold, silver or another color according to your style.
Give a fresh touch with natural fibers to your home and combine with bright colors in this spring-summer season. Remember to integrate the following aspects into your interior design:
Create a natural and cozy set with a Rattan Sofa.
Add functional square and round puffs to your decoration as a seat, side table or decorative element.
It integrates soft jute rug made of 100% resistant vegetable fiber and ideal for indoors and outdoors.
Patio armchair in rattan with a different design and style.
Relax with a swing for the terrace and enjoy nature.
Add a natural and rustic style with a poly rattan basket.
The headboards of the handmade beds will give light and freshness to the room.
Get an exotic rattan chair and add a different style to your home.
Decorate with exotic cushions and tropical works giving joy to the space.
Green wall mirror and decorative accessories.
Coralys Design wants to teach you some important rules so that the living rooms of the home are a functional space and look spectacular:
These styles will have a personal touch of each person residing in that space. These spaces will have a mix of the used or vintage fused with the new. The industrial style, SoHo Chic style, Japanese Nordic style (Japandi) and the Mediterranean style will remain in style but with the variant of more personal touches according to the owner of the space.
It will be a very interesting year where both the interior designer and the owner will work together to create interesting environments with a personal touch.