BLOG by ID Coralys Colon
Trends For Year 2021
This 2021 interior design will be a time of transformation in color where boring colors will be set aside, brightness and curves will dominate the furniture in the interior space. Some important aspects in your design are:
- Add drama with dark colors with accents in your designs with shades such as saturated Violet, dark green and terracotta
- Implement monochrome in your interior design creating a fantasy style.
- Terrazzo is back in trend and even in colors it will be interesting to decorate stairs, walls, furniture and decoration.
- The luxurious velvet material is suitable for upholstery, curtains, decorative elements and pillows. Velvet effect coverings: wallpaper, rugs, tablecloths.
- Metallic color with matte surfaces will be ideal for small rooms.
- Ecological trends have completely changed the interior decoration of 2021, continuing in vogue furniture in textiles and wicker providing understanding of the concept of home design.
Do you know the new kitchen trends of 2021?
Dark colors in the kitchen will predominate in colors such as: anthracite, midnight blue, fir green and dark woods are the sounds that dominate the kitchen equipment. Some materials in the kitchen will be:
- Gold, copper and stainless steel metallic shades.
- Natural wood tones
- Black and white marble
Complement your interior design with fresh herbs integrated with elements embedded in kitchen cabinets or separate shelves.
Are you looking for a unique decoration in your working corner in the summer?
Create an inspiring and beautiful environment by integrating the following Coralys Design recommendations:
- Brighten up the view of your office with plants and flowers to set the space.
- Integrate cooling accessories such as air conditioning, fans and other accessories.
- Change the curtains for light curtains that let the light through.
- Decorate with natural materials to refresh the study.
- Integrates the color yellow in various areas of your decoration.
- Add a more laid-back boho-chic touch with boho-patterned textiles, knot and rope based wall decorations, dried flowers and ethnic embroidery.
Do you like decorating your house with flowers and are you allergic?
Today we recommend the types of flowers that do not cause allergies and will help you relax while your space will look beautiful: - Hydrangeas - they are colorful, have almost no pollen and only need to have plenty of water to prevent fungal growth.
- Chrysanthemums- are beautiful to decorate the home and are pollen-free.
- Cactus-a flower impressively and do not cause allergies.
- Water lilies - they need shade and a permanently moist soil to grow.
- Tulips- They are quite resistant and with their color combination you can decorate the house.
- Roses- are aromatic flowers of very bright colors with radial symmetry.
- Orchids-if cared for well, bloom all year round and do not have excess pollen.
- Begonias- will not cause allergies and add a touch of finesse to your home space.
Add a natural touch to your home, balance combining modern style and integrate colors from the most elegant interior palette.
Remember to follow the following recommendations:
It integrates furniture with intense colors.
Incorporate marbles and stones in your covering.
In the lighting it uses matte and frosted glass.
Add lamps that give character to your space.
Includes Modular and Flexible Furniture
Use '80s detailing with chrome accents, glossy finishes, holographic and neon elements.
The presence of gold and copper in organic forms in accessories and furniture.
Remember to add dark colors to highlight your interior design
And wood will continue to be in vogue in home furnishings whether in the living room or in other foods.
Do you want a unique design in the hallway of your home?
Get inspired and take advantage of this space with colors, decorative elements and art. Remember to implement the following in your space:
- Select a color that lives and highlight this space in the home.
- Integrate Wallpapers with unique textures and decorates with elements in vogue.
- Implement the drama in your space with dark walls.
- Creates a bright, bright hallway.
Remodel older adult bathrooms making an accessible space with a unique design
Remember that you can transform your area by following the following recommendations: - Establish what your needs are and implement economic strategies. - Creates a universal and aesthetically good looking design. - Maximizes the use of spaces taking into account if the elderly requires a wheelchair and examines the original design. - Raise the toilet and the handwashing cabinet. - Minimize hazards and accidents with a safe design by an interior designer. - And remember that the design of the shower must be one of easy access with thresholds for the older adult.
Decorate your terrace this summer with styles that inspire you to create your perfect oasis
Today Coralys Design recommends the following styles:
- Create a feeling of freshness without giving up comfort.
- Add a bohemian style.
- Take inspiration from the 40s for your design.
- Integrate a scandinavian style sofa with primary colors.
- Paint the walls white and combine with outdoor furniture creating a tropical style.
Dare to decorate using your creativity, good taste and relax this summer.
Fall in love with the interior design of your baby's room with a modern and tender touch
Coralys design has some important recommendations for you:
- Integrate pastel colors or striking colors.
- Find a decorative paper according to the theme
- Get a rug with a unique design.
- Animal themed decor.
- High contrast contract to make depth on a wall.
- Choose comfortable and colorful furniture.
Design your room reflecting your personality in this year 2020
Remember to integrate the following Coralys Design recommendations:
- Add nature to your space by pairing it with smooth white walls or wooden shelves.
- Integrates bright monochrome.
- Create a Japanese style using wood with dark colors.
- Design ecologically with sustainable materials such as: furniture, blankets, rugs and recyclable materials.
- Combine the new with the old. Create a comfort space with warmth and practical integral cushions, color combinations and textures.
- Use wicker furniture with earth colors and natural materials.
- Create good lighting for your room.
How to Create a Contemporary Hygge Style in your Interior Design?
Create a cozy atmosphere, enjoy the little things feeling the peace, and stillness with the trend of contemporary hygge style in your interior design. Mark your personality and incorporate the secret of Danish happiness in your residence with good lighting, natural textures, and furniture of marked Scandinavian style.
How to Create a Relaxing Environment for your Pet?
Get inspired and make your pet happy with a unique corner in the home. Coralys design recommends the following:
- Make a place for your pet with doors inside.
- Dedicate a space where you are comfortable.
- Create a relaxation corner at home.
- Make a storage area in a use room.
Remember the interior design for your pet, if possible.
Home Colors Recommendations for Spring
Give your home color this spring with flowers, prints, craft pieces, and prints.
Coralys Design recommends the following:
- Use mint green and classic blue in your decoration.
- Select tropical flowers and textiles in your interior designs.
- Implement the curvy trend in furniture.
- Integrates natural and sustainable materials.
- Create good lighting with sculptural lamps
- Use organic linens and textiles for bedding, curtains, and even table linens.
Do You Know How To Clean Your Vinyl Paper?
Hygiene is important in the home and we must not forget the wall covering so that it always looks like new. Remember to follow our tips and steps for cleaning areas:
Remove dust with a feather duster or a dry microfiber cloth.
Pass a cloth with water, very well drained, and always without rubbing carefully.
Use a cloth with water, very well drained, and always without rubbing.
Never use abrasive products, or too hard sponges or scouring pads as they can damage the paper.
Add Color to Your Interior Doors
Update the image of your home by adding color to the interior doors. Add light and personality to your interior design with the following tips:
Choose the color of the doors according to the style of your residence: if your style is modern use neutral colors, if you want a touch of elegance add beige, gray or black or you can simply give it color with a more vibrant and vibrant tone.
Combine the color of the doors with the floor is an option that will give a feeling of continuity.
Wood is very fashionable so you can paint the doors in wood color and combines with good lighting to make the space look spacious.
Select timeless colors and think about natural light as your style will project with the size of the space. Soft colors will always project freshness and modernity.
Black interior doors will give your design elegance and sobriety.
Change the door handles or paint with a color that stands out as gold, silver or another color according to your style.
What Elements You Can Add for a Summer Look in Your Home This Year?
Give a fresh touch with natural fibers to your home and combine with bright colors in this spring-summer season. Remember to integrate the following aspects into your interior design:
Create a natural and cozy set with a Rattan Sofa.
Add functional square and round puffs to your decoration as a seat, side table or decorative element.
It integrates soft jute rug made of 100% resistant vegetable fiber and ideal for indoors and outdoors.
Patio armchair in rattan with a different design and style.
Relax with a swing for the terrace and enjoy nature.
Add a natural and rustic style with a poly rattan basket.
The headboards of the handmade beds will give light and freshness to the room.
Get an exotic rattan chair and add a different style to your home.
Decorate with exotic cushions and tropical works giving joy to the space.
Green wall mirror and decorative accessories.
Interior Design Tips for a Functional & Spectacular Living Room
Coralys Design wants to teach you some important rules so that the living rooms of the home are a functional space and look spectacular:
- Find the focal point: identify the space you want to highlight and remember that furniture will not always be the focal point.
- Select the perfect furniture: choose a comfortable sofa, remember the flexibility of the furniture and integrate chairs to help break up the too large space
- Add flat surfaces: integrate side tables into your living room for the comfort and ambience of the space.
- Get the right size of everything: design your room to find the balance using tables, credenzas and storage space.
- Add an area rug to create an accent to the space and a larger rug will make the living room look bigger.
- Light up your space: with various types of light source according to the purpose of each space.
- Be flexible: implement ottomans, service bars, and banks to store.
- Add height with wall décor: framed artwork and pieces hanging on the wall.
Decorative styles in 2020
These styles will have a personal touch of each person residing in that space. These spaces will have a mix of the used or vintage fused with the new. The industrial style, SoHo Chic style, Japanese Nordic style (Japandi) and the Mediterranean style will remain in style but with the variant of more personal touches according to the owner of the space.
It will be a very interesting year where both the interior designer and the owner will work together to create interesting environments with a personal touch.